Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Don't Pick Pickens Plan

Watch:

(Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2bOug1d20c; User:pickensplan)

I outright SUPPORT increasing the use of alternative energy. After I saw the above on TV, I thought, "Wow, a former oil pioneer supporting it too? Awesome!". Even better is that he is willing to burden the costs of constructing a massive wind farm across America's heartlands with his own company. Having one standard wind turbine manager is definitely efficient. But then I found out that he is a hardcore Republican who has lots of money (and donated massive amounts to Republican candidates as well as lying about making peace with John Kerry's swift boat controversy) and by giving one company an exclusive right to supply 20% of the nation's energy sounds just like a monopoly to me. Monopolies=BAD. I guess it was just too good to be true.

>>>Judge for yourself: PickensPlan

No comments:

Post a Comment