Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bill Thompson = John McCain on the Inside?

New York City Mayoral Candidate Bill Thompson failed to call out one of his supporters earlier this year at a campaign stop. His supporter called City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, "She's a whore and you can quote me on that.... I'll call her a whore, and I'll drop my trousers and she can kiss my a--." Thompson did not call for him to apologize, and Bloomberg's campaign called this as, "Silence in the face of those comments speaks volumes." The lack of ethics from Thompson is similar to the actions of 2008 Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain, for when he failed to call out his supporters at his rallies called Obama a "terrorist" out loud, even at media-filled events.

Source: NY1 News

Post 182/190
Comment below! - and leave an ID/email to get replies
Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment