Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Links Gone Wild: Health, Sesame St, Berlin Wall, Diarrhea

Just a bunch of links to news stories which I had been meaning to talk about, but just never found the time to, and now I don't really feel like leaving it backlogged any longer. Enjoy!

Health care reform barely passes House, awaiting annoying Senate: LA Times
Sesame Street Turns 40! I wish it could still make my day everyday (USA Today)
Google celebrates importance of Sesame Street in educating the world's youth: Google
20th Anniversary of fall of Berlin Wall, Communism?, but are world relations comparably better?: Associated Content
Why Won't My Parakeet Eat My Diarrhea?: Huffington Post

Post 199/207
Comment below! - and leave an ID/email to get replies
Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment